Tuesday 18 August 2015

'Masaan' star Shweta Tripathi not 'Happy' doing Love making scenes

Mumbai: ‘Masaan’ Popular performer Shweta Tripathi may have kissed in the Globally highly praised Movie, but she told that she is Not happy doing adult or intimate scenes on Screen.
The Beautiful 29 Years Old actress said that it's not a big deal to Kiss or hug someone on screen but still she feels nervous and Uncomfortable while getting intimate with the Opposite Stars,
"I feel ashamed when I was telling mom about my intimate scenes with Vicky Kaushal, After Listening to me She Shocked and remain silent for a Moment and then she said 'OK' " Shweta Added.
Being a girl, it's very tough and sensitive to kiss someone or wear Short dresses on Screen because Because later we have to face Parents and Family as well.
Sexy Shweta Tripathi will be seen in her Upcoming Indian/Hindi Movie 'Haram Khor' late this year, In Haram Khor she will Perform Opposite to Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Her Role in the Movie is Easy and Immature as she will play the Role of a teenager who study in a school and Later Falls in Love with her school Teacher.
"I feel very Proud when I Perform well and Get respect & Love from Fans and Family But I don't People to call me item Girl or Baby Doll (Sunny Leone) and that's the Reason I avoid Intimate and Semi Adult Roles", She Added.
shweta tripathi hot pictures
Photo source: IBNlive.com
This Article was Originally Appeared in IBN LIVE, Please Click HERE to read the Original Article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 jkfdj
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates